V.E.A. (Val d'Europe Airports), the subsidiary of Transdev Group specializing in tourist transport between the airports of Paris and Disneyland Paris theme park, is changing its name to "Magical Shuttle" from May 1 2015.
V.E.A. is Disneyland Paris partner for over 20 years. This change of name was made to simplify the identification of the the proposed service and to better meet market trends and transport needs of its customers.
This new brand is part of a commitment to continuous improvement of quality of service and to make the experience on board ever more magical bus for families and their children.
Created by the agency ID Source, the new logo was developed to remind a magical universe from its visualization.
Simple to read and with dancing and rhythmic typography, it evokes the fireworks, the clamor, action and dynamism.
Visual Group is the on-demand transportation branch of Transdev, leader in sustainable mobility and public transportation around the World.
Expert in business and leisure tourism for 50 years, Visual Group takes care of all kind of transport for groups or individual travelers:
- Business Tailor-made business trips, meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions (MICE), VIP transfers and airport/ train stations transfers
- Leisure (groups): trips, excursions, tours in France and Europe
- Regular transfers: local authorities, institutions, employees
- Theme parks and touristic lines: Disneyland® Paris, Palace of Versailles, Parc Astérix®
Visual Group business activity is organized in three complimentary brands:
- Visual – High comfort coach service provider, specialized in business and leisure tourism
- Magical Shuttle – Regular shuttle between Parisian airports and Disneyland® Paris
- SuperShuttle – Shared or private door-to-door shuttle service from airports and train stations into Paris.
- greentomatocars - Eco-friendly passenger car service for professionals and individuals travelers.
Subsidiary of the Caisse des Dépôts and Veolia, Transdev is a world leader in mobility. Transdev advises and supports regional authorities, from pre-project to the daily operation of public transport networks, through assistance in project management.
With 83,000 employees in 20 countries, the group operates 41,000 vehicles and 22 tram networks. Transdev realized in 2014 a turnover of 6.6 billion euros.